Thursday, July 14, 2011

Welcome to my blog

A big thank you to Pam for helping me learn how to make this blog and how to take better photos using a home made light box. Here's a photo of one of the beads I made...which actually it belongs to Pam.  Pam took a great photo of it. 

I am a new member of the Yellow Springs Village Artisans. This is the end of my second month as a member and I am really enjoying being a prat of this group of artist. I decided to put together this blog so I can share what glass projects I am currently working on or have completed and what things I will be taking to the shop. Also just to talk about art and glass!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog...and I'm happy to be your first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not have done it with out your help.

    ReplyDelete